- Understanding different scaling concepts which includes mitotic scaling
- Learn the basic methodologies of geometrical overlays
- Gain an immersive understanding of trading systems such as ABSS (automated buy and sell signal) overlays,
180°,120°,72° Fibonacci vortex, secret angle and squaring the range trading system and many more
- Understanding the concept of Dream 45, price to angle conversion, different angles such as zero bouncing angles and its applications,
lean mirror image foldback and water image foldeback system and it apllications
- Understand how to use basic and advanced Fibonacci applications (FPC, TCM), Harmonic Ratio calculator, trigonometry, candle stick/ price pattern, volume spread analysis and many more concepts
What tools and background knowledge is necessary
- Anyone who has a basic understanding of using the computer and has the willingness to learn and explore this subject
- Software requirements: AutoCAD, Microsoft Office 2007
- System requirements: 8GB RAM, 2.5–2.9 GHz processor, Windows 10 (or higher)
- You can also read my book which covers certain concepts as discussed above for a better understanding before beginning the course
For people who are interested in the live demo of the software and wish to have a one on one discussion, a class can be scheduled. This class will be held for one hour.
Software Trail License
For participants interested in the software license check the pricing page. Trial license for new joiners can be arranged. During which you will have access to the software for 51 days and a one-on-one session with me which will be held for 2 hours. During this session a complete understanding of the operations of the software will be given.
Software and Course
For those interested in the course, you will have access to 25 sessions of 2-3 hours each where all the concepts discussed above will be discussed overtime.